Sunday, November 20, 2005

1-2-3-4-1-2-3-4 C-L-E-M-S-O-N-T-I-G-E-RRR-S, Fight Tigers, Fight Tigers, Fight, Fight

Clemson beats USC, 13-9, in Columbia. I was there, and thought BOTH teams played hard and played to win. Only one team did. Thanks to Charlie Whitehurst and the rest of the 2004 senior class of football players for 4 great memories:


I have a Physics test tomorrow and wil be paying the price for such a great weekend in Columbia tonight as I study all night (I did try to study some last week in anticipation of this coming weekend, but i still have plenty more to study!). After that, I have graphics class which will be just a bit more work, some homework to finish, and then a hot date before heading home for the Thanksgiving holiday on Tuesday.

Wish me luck, and send some prayers my way, as well as to all my friends who are in the same boat as me. Prayers for all of us traveling home for Thanksgiving break are also welcomed. I'll post more over break.

Go Tigers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home